I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I thought you might want to know the person behind the blog. So in the spirit of full disclosure I am going share…
20 things you probably didn’t know about me
- I am absolutely terrified of owls and spiders.
- I don’t enjoy chewing different textures together so I never eat trifle pudding nor add nuts in my salad.
- I always wear red lipstick to boardroom meetings because it makes me feel empowered.
- I long to play the guitar but I don’t take lessons because I don’t want callused fingers.
- My absolute favorite season is Winter.
- My favorite things about Winter are med-lemon when I have a cold, hot water bottles, warm wooly scarves and making copious amounts of yummy soup.
- I don’t get British movies.
- If two actors share a common feature eg. black hair, I can’t differentiate eg. Ben Stiller and Adam Sandler, Phill Collins and Sir Elton John, Hugh Jackman and Robert Downey Jr.
- I once burnt water (my husband made me add this).
- In primary school I was a loner and a geek and in high school I became an extrovert and was crowned as Miss Personality.
- I dislike chocolate flavored snacks like chocolate milkshake, chocolate ice-cream, etc. but I do like chocolate on its own.
- Waiting tables throughout high school and college was my favorite job and was also how I met my husband.
- I’ve been an avid reader since I was five years old and I still regularly read a 7 book quota in a two week span.
- On a Saturday morning you will probably find me in the library or at a craft shop.
- I got straight D’s and E’s for mathematics in high school and then went on to become a web developer/coder.
- When I meet clients for the first time they are usually surprised by how feminine I am because I am a good web developer (major stereo-type).
- I have a tattoo of kitten paws in a secret place.
- I once traveled to Germany and Austria by myself.
- The most special part of my day is when I fetch my kids from school and see their honest and exuberant excitement at seeing me (never get’s old!).
- I once told my husband that he is the bane of my existence because I thought it was a term of endearment. He now calls me the “thorn in his side” when he is feeling especially affectionate.
Now that we are better acquainted please click here to subscribe to my blog and receive new posts straight to your inbox.